To make a bedazzled water bottle it’s quite easy.
A surface you don’t care about
A pen cap
wax tipped stick
Bottle (like mine can be found at http://www.bluewavebottles.com/Daily-8-Water-Jugs-WATER-BOTTLES/b/2446935011
- Place glue on a surface you dont care about (like newspaper or an old magazine)
- use your pen cap n the glue
- smear glue where ever you’d like to place gems first
- using the wax tip stick pick up a jewel and place it on the bottle. I did mine in a random pattern but you can do gradients or whatever colors you would like.
- Apply glue directly to the bottle
- using the wax tipped stick place gems where ever you please on the bottle
- Apply glue to a surface you don’t care about
- pick up a gem with your wax tipped stick
- dip the gem in glue and then place it on the bottle.
It’s super easy it just takes PATIENCE!